We hope you are enjoying our brand new website, created in partnership with locally-based web agency Vibethink!
As a local non-profit theater, we were thrilled to partner with a local design firm on this project. Vibethink is not a firm that builds monuments to the very recent past, rather Vibethink is a digital problem-solver who empowers organizations to navigate the future. We were able to work hand-in-hand with their web developers to create an online experience for our patrons that is unique to your needs.
Vibethink has worked with a large array of non-profits and corporate clients to enhance their web presentation and placement.
The Paramount Theater extends a huge thank-you to Vibethink for helping us revitalize our website as a digital extension of our grand theater! Learn more about Vibethink here.
New Year, New Website!
We are thrilled to present our newly redesigned website, created in partnership with the locally-based web agency Vibethink! We’ve made several updates to enhance your browsing experience, including:
- An Incredible Visual Experience – The Paramount Theater got a makeover in 2016 with the addition of the Blade – so why not give the website a fresh coat of paint! We hope that you enjoy our new look, and find navigation smooth and seamless.
- Streamlined Event Categories – The Paramount Theater offers four types of events: Live Events (such as concerts and lectures), Live Broadcasts (including the Met Live in HD and National Theatre Live in HD series), Movies, and Community Events that are free and open to the public. Search these events easily by scrolling over the “Events” dropdown menu!
- Updated Calendar Features – Only looking for events in March? Search for events by entering date parameters on the “Events” page!
- Virtual Tour – Take a virtual tour on the “Rent the Space” page to get a great idea of all the possibilities of the Theater as an event venue.
The Paramount Theater is always growing and changing, and with it should be a digital experience that adapts with your needs. We invite you to take a digital tour and tell us what you think – we can’t wait to hear what you discover!
Make our audience, your audience.
When you advertise in The Paramount Theater playbill:
90,000 + patrons will have your message handed directly to them as they walk through the doors of the Theater.
Your ad will be in circulation for a full year! The 2016-17 season starts September 1, 2016 and concludes August 31, 2017.
You will reach community members of all ages and demographics through diverse events that range from:
• LIVE MUSIC
• FAMILY EVENTS
• MET OPERA LIVE IN HD
• NATIONAL THEATRE LIVE IN HD
• ARTS EDUCATION PROGRAMS, and More!
Sign up here!
The Paramount is currently collecting ads for the 2016-2017 playbill. Ads will be due Agust 1, 2016.
Let our audience help you reach your audience! To place an ad, or to have any questions answered, please contact Rosemary Miller at 434-293-1010, or email email@example.com.