Virginia Film Festival 2021
Movies | 10/27/2021 | See Full Line-up on VAFF Website
Entry to all public events at The Paramount Theater requires proof of vaccination OR proof of a negative PCR test OR proof of a negative antigen test professionally administered within 72 hours prior to the performance date and time, along with valid photo ID. Additionally, masks will be required for all individuals inside the Theater, regardless of vaccination status, except while actively eating or drinking in their seats.
The Virginia Film Festival has been celebrating the magic of the movies and inspiring audiences for over 34 years. Every Fall, the Festival presents over 85 films in five days and showcases celebrated new features and documentaries alongside fresh perspectives on timeless classics and local filmmakers from right here in Virginia. The Festival also brings in a fascinating selection of guest artists each year, from internationally acclaimed film icons to leading cultural experts who lead discussions that stimulate, educate, and engage. Today, the Virginia Film Festival stands as one of the Commonwealth’s most important cultural events and one of the most respected regional film festivals in the United States.
CLICK HERE for film information.
Full Schedule of Events
Wednesday, October 27
- The French Dispatch, 7:00PM – 9:00PM
Thursday, October 28
- Last Night in Soho, 5:00PM – 7:00PM
- The Harder They Fall, 8:30PM – 11:45PM
Friday, October 29
- Passing, 11:45AM – 2:00PM
- Spencer, 8:30PM – 10:30PM
Saturday, October 30
- Dopesick, 12:30PM – 2:30PM
- Mass, 4:00PM – 7:00PM
- The Power of the Dog, 8:30PM – 10:45PM
Sunday, October 31
- The Electrical Life of Louis Wain, 10:00AM – 12:00PM
- Truth Tellers, 1:15PM – 3:00PM
- The Lost Daughter, 4:30PM – 6:45PM
- C’mon C’mon, 8:00PM – 10:00PM