To view a list of current events at The Paramount, CLICK HERE!
WHAT I NEED TO KNOW FOR MY NEXT VISIT TO THE PARAMOUNT:
- Beginning Sunday, August 29, entry to all public events at The Paramount Theater requires proof of vaccination or proof of a negative PCR test within 72 hours prior to the performance date and time, along with valid photo ID. Additionally, masks will be required for all individuals inside the Theater, regardless of vaccination status, except while actively eating or drinking in their seats.
Required: Proof of Vaccination or Negative Test Result within 72 Hours
Entry to all ticketed events at The Paramount Theater requires proof of vaccination and valid photo ID. Individuals who are not fully vaccinated, including children under 12, must have proof of a negative PCR test within 72 hours prior to the performance date and time. We understand that children under 12 may not have photo ID, in which case their supervising adult can confirm their identity.
Required: Masks for Everyone Inside the Theater
Masks are required for all individuals to enter the Theater, regardless of vaccination status, and must be worn except when actively eating or drinking in their seats.Arriving at The Paramount
All ticket holders must successfully provide proof of vaccination or negative PCR test within 72 hours prior to the performance date and time in order to enter the Theater. Please plan your arrival time in order to accommodate this process.
What is acceptable proof of full vaccination?
Currently, we can accept your physical vaccination card, a photo of your vaccination card, or a picture of your vaccination card on your phone or electronic device. The name on the card must match the name on your photo ID. Full vaccination means that it’s been at least 14 days since your second Pfizer or Moderna shot, or since your single J&J shot.
What is acceptable proof of a negative test result?
We will accept documented (either printed or digital) negative PCR test results from a test taken within 72 hours before the show start time. The documentation must include the type of test, the healthcare entity that issued the test, the test date, and the name of the person being tested. Self-administered at-home antigen tests will not be accepted.
Can I bring a child to an event?
Yes, but they will also need to provide proof of vaccination (if eligible and vaccinated) or a negative PCR test result within 72 hours of the show start time. We understand that children may not have a photo ID, in which case their supervising adult can confirm their identity.
Will venue staff be following the same guidelines?
All staff and volunteers are fully vaccinated and will be wearing masks.
What if I’m unable to show proof of vaccination or a negative test result within 72 hours of the event start time?
You are welcome to a refund. Refunds will be issued up until 30 minutes after a show begins. Please email the Box Office at email@example.com and allow up to 3-5 business days for a refund.
PLEASE NOTE: If an event performer determines that they would like a stricter policy, we will honor that for individual shows. Please check the individual show page to see if an artist’s policy differs from ours before planning your visit.
- Download The Paramount’s app in the iTunes Store for e-ticket scanning OR if you have printed tickets, they will also be scanned.
- New signage has been added to assist and direct ticket holders to their specific aisle and seat location in the Auditorium. Staff and volunteers will be available, too, for seating questions.
- Contactless payment options have been added, both credit card and electronic payment like Apple Pay and Google Pay. If you do not have access to these payment options, cash will be accepted.
THE PARAMOUNT’S PROMISE
TICKETS AND COVID-19
If you cannot attend a performance due to COVID-19 illness, we are offering a flexible rescheduling and refund policy. Please contact our Box Office for more information.
Monday – Friday | 10am-2pm and 1 Hour Before Each Show
Phone: 434.979.1333 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-up traffic will be assisted at the Will Call Window under the historic marquee
Purchase tickets with confidence knowing that you will receive a refund if the show is canceled or postponed due to COVID-19. Purchasing your tickets today allows The Paramount Theater to continue to plan for the future of entertainment in Charlottesville.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY FOR GUESTS
YOUR SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT!
As “Charlottesville’s Living Room,” The Paramount Theater is committed to providing a safe and healthy entertainment venue for all of our guests, staff, and volunteers. All guests, employees, and volunteers at the Theater are responsible for implementing this plan.
- Consistent cleaning and/or sanitizing of seats, bathrooms, railings, and high touchpoints
- Touchless ticket entry with scannable e-tickets and pre-printed tickets
- Upgraded payment hardware at Concessions to allow for touchless transactions
TO KEEP ALL OF OUR GUESTS, STAFF, AND VOLUNTEERS HEALTHY, WE ASK THAT YOU:
- Refrain from attending an event at the Theater if you are ill, running a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- We strongly encourage all tickets to be purchased in advance to limit contact in ticket purchasing transactions and to reduce lines and wait times.