Beginning Monday, April 4, our Venue COVID Policy will be updated to operate on a mask optional policy and will no longer require patrons, staff, or volunteers to wear masks while inside the Theater. As a reminder, the Theater dropped the proof of vaccination or proof of a negative supervised COVID test requirement on March 14.
It is important to note that policies and protocols for individual events may differ from our Venue COVID Policy if dictated by performers or presenters. Ticket holders are advised to check The Paramount’s website for any event they plan to attend. The Paramount’s website Event page will have the latest information and requirements related to every upcoming performance on the calendar. If there are any changes to these requirements prior to a show, ticket purchasers will be notified by email and the Event page will be updated. Requirements may change at any time.
We continue to monitor state and CDC guidelines and recommendations.
WHAT I NEED TO KNOW FOR MY NEXT VISIT TO THE PARAMOUNT:
Optional: Masks Inside the Theater
Unless stated otherwise for a specific performance, masks are optional for all individuals while inside the Theater.
What is acceptable proof of full vaccination?
If proof of vaccination is required for an event, we can accept your physical vaccination card, a photo of your vaccination card, or a picture of your vaccination card on your phone or electronic device. The name on the card must match the name on your photo ID. Full vaccination means that it’s been at least 14 days since your second Pfizer or Moderna shot, or since your single J&J shot.
What is acceptable proof of a negative test result?
If proof of a negative test result is required for an event, we will accept documented (either printed or digital) negative PCR test results or negative antigen test results professionally administered within 72 hours before the show start time. The documentation must include the type of test, the healthcare entity that issued the test, the test date, and the name of the person being tested. Self-administered at-home antigen tests will not be accepted.
- Download The Paramount’s app in the iTunes Store for e-ticket scanning OR if you have printed tickets, they will also be scanned.
- New signage has been added to assist and direct ticket holders to their specific aisle and seat location in the Auditorium. Staff and volunteers will be available, too, for seating questions.
- Contactless payment options have been added, both credit card and electronic payment like Apple Pay and Google Pay. If you do not have access to these payment options, cash will be accepted.
THE PARAMOUNT’S PROMISE
TICKETS AND COVID-19
If you cannot attend a performance due to COVID-19 illness, we are offering a flexible rescheduling and refund policy. Please contact our Box Office for more information.
Monday – Friday | 10am-2pm and 1 Hour Before Each Show
Phone: 434.979.1333 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-up traffic will be assisted at the Will Call Window under the historic marquee
Purchase tickets with confidence knowing that you will receive a refund if the show is canceled or postponed due to COVID-19. Purchasing your tickets today allows The Paramount Theater to continue to plan for the future of entertainment in Charlottesville.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY FOR GUESTS
YOUR SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT!
As “Charlottesville’s Living Room,” The Paramount Theater is committed to providing a safe and healthy entertainment venue for all of our guests, staff, and volunteers. All guests, employees, and volunteers at the Theater are responsible for implementing this plan.
- Consistent cleaning and/or sanitizing of seats, bathrooms, railings, and high touchpoints
- Touchless ticket entry with scannable e-tickets and pre-printed tickets
- Upgraded payment hardware at Concessions to allow for touchless transactions
TO KEEP ALL OF OUR GUESTS, STAFF, AND VOLUNTEERS HEALTHY, WE ASK THAT YOU:
- Refrain from attending an event at the Theater if you are ill, running a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- We strongly encourage all tickets to be purchased in advance to limit contact in ticket purchasing transactions and to reduce lines and wait times.