To view a list of current events at The Paramount, CLICK HERE!
WHAT I NEED TO KNOW FOR MY NEXT VISIT TO THE PARAMOUNT:
- In keeping with current state mandates, vaccinated Paramount patrons are not required to wear masks when visiting the Theater. Those who have not received or completed vaccinations are encouraged to wear masks. Disposable masks will remain available to patrons who choose to wear them but arrive without them.
- Download The Paramount’s app in the iTunes Store for e-ticket scanning OR if you have printed tickets, they will also be scanned.
- New signage has been added to assist and direct ticket holders to their specific aisle and seat location in the Auditorium. Staff and volunteers will be available, too, for seating questions.
- Contactless payment options have been added, both credit card and electronic payment like Apple Pay and Google Pay. If you do not have access to these payment options, cash will be accepted.
THE PARAMOUNT’S PROMISE
TICKETS AND COVID-19
If you cannot attend a performance due to COVID-19 illness, we are offering a flexible rescheduling and refund policy. Please contact our Box Office for more information.
Wednesday-Friday | 10am-2pm and 1 Hour Before Each Show
Phone: 434.979.1333 | Email: email@example.com
Walk-up traffic will be assisted at the Will Call Window under the historic marquee
Purchase tickets with confidence knowing that you will receive a refund if the show is canceled or postponed due to COVID-19. Purchasing your tickets today allows The Paramount Theater to continue to plan for the future of entertainment in Charlottesville.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY FOR GUESTS
YOUR SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT!
As “Charlottesville’s Living Room,” The Paramount Theater is committed to providing a safe and healthy entertainment venue for all of our guests, staff, and volunteers. All guests, employees, and volunteers at the Theater are responsible for implementing this plan.
- Consistent cleaning and/or sanitizing of seats, bathrooms, railings, and high touchpoints
- Touchless ticket entry with scannable e-tickets and pre-printed tickets
- Upgraded payment hardware at Concessions to allow for touchless transactions
TO KEEP ALL OF OUR GUESTS, STAFF, AND VOLUNTEERS HEALTHY, WE ASK THAT YOU:
- Refrain from attending an event at the Theater if you are ill, running a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- We strongly encourage all tickets to be purchased in advance to limit contact in ticket purchasing transactions and to reduce lines and wait times.