This year marks the 10th Annual Grand Marquee Gala at The Paramount Theater. The Gala serves as the main fundraising event for the nonprofit Theater, and supports the dynamic programming, arts education opportunities, and access to the arts for everyone in the community.
“Seas The Paramount” will take place on Saturday, January 25, and will include entertainment, food and cocktails, a silent auction, a raffle, and dancing on the stage. Our silent auction items are donated by generous community members, and include the following:
- Ten days in London in a fully restored 1st floor Victorian bright and sunny pied-à-terre
- A guitar signed by Ronnie Milsap, Del & Dawg, The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, and Kip Moore
- A watercolor painting of the Rotunda, by Lucy Clare Spooner
- An eight-day Viking River Cruise for two people
- A one-hour family portrait session in Charlottesville
- Two signature epicurean experiences showcasing food and wine pairings from Easton Porter Group’s Charlottesville collection: Red Pump Kitchen and Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards
- A Wilderness Systems Ride 115 kayak
- A basketball signed by legendary Coach Tony Bennett
- A private movie screening on The Paramount’s Big Screen
- Personal training sessions from Elevate Training Studios and yoga classes at FlyDog Yoga
- Especially designed and constructed for the Gala by Lee Angelo Marraccini at Marraccini Designs: sterling silver earrings inlaid with black mother of pearl on sterling silver French hooks
- Several Paramount event ticket packages
- And so much more!
To purchase tickets, learn about sponsorship participation, and peruse the evening’s schedule of events, visit www.theparamount.net/annual-gala. For questions regarding sponsorship opportunities, or to RSVP, please contact Major Gifts Officer Chris Faulkner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-293-1009.
Photography by Rob Garland Photographers