Live Events | 11/3/2017 | TBA
Following the success of sell-out events in the past four years, the all-volunteer committee as part of TEDxCharlottesville and Starr Hill Presents, in partnership with CFA Institute and the Charlottesville Area Community Foundation, will present another dynamic program as part of the TEDxCharlottesville event. For additional information, visit TEDxCharlottesville.com
The conference will include a wide array of speakers and performers, with a full list to be announced soon. Initial speakers include:
- Ami Vitale – National Geographic Photographer
- Amiel Harper – Brand Builder, Storyteller and Artisan
- Rafe Furst – Impact investor, writer, producer and poker player.
- Andrew Block – Director, Virginia Department of Juvenile Justice
- Ladama – Four women, virtuosic musicians and educators
- Rob Jackson – Research lecturer
- Pete Johnson – Cave explorer
- Abigail Kayser – Ph.D. student, Curry School of Education
- Crystal Mario – Founder and CEO, Rivanna Natural Designs
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TED Talks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized.