Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi [PG]
Movies | 08/25/2019 | 4:00PM
We are excited to announce that Decades Arcade will donate a Star Wars pinball machine that will be turned on “free play” for the duration of the weekend. We will also have live action characters available for pictures at each movie screening. We hope to see you here, and may the force be with you!
Star Wars Series Pricing:
- $21.00 Youth 3-Movies Pass
- $27.00 Adult 3-Movies Pass
Please note, this description contains spoilers.
As an epic battle for the fate of the galaxy approaches, the Empire quickly finishes construction on another Death Star battle station, and the Emperor himself soon arrives to personally oversee the operation. Rescuing Han Solo from his captor Jabba the Hutt, Princess Leia helps organize the Rebel attack and Luke Skywalker prepares for final confrontation with Darth Vader to prove himself a Jedi and perhaps bring out the good within his father’s soul. As the Rebels launch their offensive, Skywalker is brought before the Emperor, and after a lightsaber duel with Vader refuses the Emperor’s temptations. In a fateful moment, Vader chooses to save his son, destroying the Emperor and sacrificing himself, a final redeeming act as Anakin Skywalker.
Image credits: © 2019 & TM LUCASFILM LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © DISNEY
Did you know?
- It took six people to work the full-sized animatronic of Jabba the Hutt.
- The second Death Star was approximately 460% larger than the first one.
- John Williams’ son Joseph Williams, the lead singer of the pop/rock band Toto, collaborated on part of the score, and wrote lyrics for the Ewoks songs.