Paramount Presents VIRTUALLY: Charlottesville’s Got Talent
Virtual | 06/10/2020 |
Schedule for Submissions:
- May 14 – May 23: Submissions Accepted Via YouTube Link
- June 1: Contestant Viewing Schedule Announced
- June 10: Winner Revealed
Video submissions must be unique to this contest.
Calling all artists, musicians, singers, magicians, acrobats, dancers, ventriloquists, and self-proclaimed comedians! Finding yourself with the quarantine blues? We’re here to help! The Paramount Theater is putting on a Charlottesville community digital talent competition – Charlottesville’s Got Talent! During this time of social distancing we may not have an audience of 1,000, but we do have each other, and we can’t wait to see the amazing talents of our Charlottesville Community!
Submissions will close on Saturday, May 23, with the contestant viewing schedule announced on Monday, June 1. The winner will be revealed on Wednesday, June 10!
The grand prize for this event will be the opportunity to perform at a future Paramount event at the Theater’s discretion. Questions should be directed to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
How it works:
- Discover your talent.
- Share a video of your talent on YouTube. See below for a step-to-step guide on how to upload to YouTube.
- Email the YouTube URL to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 23 with signed consent form(s) attached. (ONLY YOUTUBE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED)
- Vote online for your favorite via Survey Monkey! Stay tuned for the link!
- The winner is announced and will get to perform at a future Paramount event of the Theater’s discretion.
- No inappropriate language.
- The video must be 5 minutes or less.
- Video submissions must be unique to this contest.
- Keep it PG-13. Must be family-viewable.
- Sign the release(s) for participation.
- Participants must reside in the following areas: City of Charlottesville, Albemarle County, Fluvanna County, Greene County, Louisa County, and Nelson County.
- Sign in to YouTube Studio
- In the top right-hand corner, click CREATE Upload video.
- Select the file you’d like to upload.
- Note: Be sure to click Edit on each file to edit your video details.
- If you close the upload experience before you finish choosing your settings, your video will be saved as a draft on your Videos page.